Covid-19 Impact Update
Due to government safety advice, we cannot handle or process returns on receipt. Instead we will be waiting 72 hours before opening parcels returned to us. This is to best protect ourselves and our staff. As a result, the processing of your returns and refunds (where applicable) may be delayed by the same time frame.
In anticipation of your understanding to these safety measures, we thank you.
* We recommend using Royal Mail postal service for any returns.
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Bucks Leather accepts returns:
- Within 14 days for unused/unworn items in the original condition it was received with all tags intact (soiled or damaged returns may not be accepted for a credit or exchange).
- Within 14 days on any item damaged during delivery (for online and telephone orders);
- Within 14 days on any genuine manufacturing fault.
- Unfortunately we are unable to refund your postal/shipping cost.
In accordance with Gov.UK’s “Online and Distance Selling Regulations”, Bucks Leather will refund all online orders (properly returned) within the time period.
A ‘credit note’ valid for 30 days will be provided against any proper returns of appropriate in store purchased goods.
If you are unsure about returning an item please use the contact form or email us (quoting your order number and the item(s) you wish to return).
You may also return item(s) in store (see address below or check out the map section for directions) with satisfactory proof of purchase or if returning by postal service, please send any returning item(s) with a copy of your order invoice (so that we can identify you).
Returns [your #order number]
15 Market Place
Chalfont St. Peter
*We aim to process valid returns within 24hrs but we will ensure that all proper returns are processed within a maximum of 7 days.
For orders returned outside of the stipulated period:
- Bucks Leather is unable to refund any "late" returns.
- Bucks Leather may accept "late" returns at its discretion but where it does, Bucks Leather reserves its right to do so on such terms as may be specified. This includes (but not limited to) issuing time-limited credit for future purchase, accepting returned items at their lowest equivalent value when they are or have been "on sale" since, deducting the original costs of delivery incurred where shipped free of charge, or such other conditions as appropriate to off-set loss